We are grateful for your interest in Alpharetta International Academy. We look forward to showing you around our campus.
Our goal is to build a CARING, NURTURING, and SAFE environment where we can meet your child’s INDIVIDUAL NEEDS.
Our programs have been developed to help each child realize their learning potential resulting in an independent child who has confidence to succeed in all environments throughout their lifetime.
Choosing a school for your child is an important decision and we welcome your questions.
The application process includes the following:
- Schedule a meeting with AIA administrators and tour the school by calling 770-475-0558.
- After your school tour, create an online account and submit an online application for admission.
- Schedule a time for your child to visit an AIA classroom (K-6 only).
- Authorize your child’s current school to release transcripts to AIA (Elementary applicants only).
- AIA staff will review your child’s application and transcripts (if applicable) and an admission decision will be communicated.
Applications for the 2024-25 school year will be accepted beginning February 3, 2024.